The 2012 Links of London Keepsakes collection launched in August features one-of-a-kind talismanic pieces designed to “create individual and personal meanings” for everyone. The pieces convey “the symbolism of jewellery as keepsakes that are cherished forever”.
If looking for exquisite keepsakes by this iconic jewellery brand, take a look at the range of Links charms that make part of the unusual Keepsakes collection perfect to celebrate personal milestones, whether you’re gifting loved ones or treating yourself.
- Christmas charms. Christmas themed pieces make perfect gifts for the occasion. Made from sterling silver and 18ct gold, Christmas themed charms are available in various designs such as snowflakes, thumbprint stars, puddings, shooting stars, robins and others.
- Chinese zodiac charms. If you’re looking for personalised charms, look no further than Chinese zodiac pieces including dog, dragon, horse, monkey, ox, pig, rabbit, rat, rooster, sheep, snake and tiger charms. Rainbow enamelling on zodiac signs makes these pieces adorable. The charms of sterling silver can be bought for £45.
- Stone charms. Talismanic stone charms are among the bestsellers online. A Love Struck Bow And Arrow charm made of 18ct gold and diamonds was even featured in The Sunday Times Style in November 2012. The range of charms presented online is enormous, from Butterflies In My Tummy white topaz charms to Over The Moon silver and pearl charms to Mini Love Note charms with amethyst.
- Alphabet charms. Using alphabet charms of sterling silver is a great way to create personalised jewellery for loved ones for Christmas.
- Enamel charms. Following the trend for a handmade jewellery finish, the brand created a line of fun enamel charms. Select a fun charm with a personal meaning such as a hot pink enamel heart, cocktail glass with a cherry, cup cake, mini dice or bright yellow ducky charm. The range of enamel charms allows you to be inventive in getting that personal message across.
Valentines Day is around the corner, will you be indulging in some keep sake gifts for that special someone?Read More